Friday, October 5, 2007

A Slow Day




Today's a day when I'm doing stuff not related to writing. Meanwhile, here are a few interesting things I read in some old Earthlink News e-mails:

- A site called Cats In Sinks publishes photos of cats in sinks from around the world. Isn't the Internet a wonderful thing?

- There's another site called Nietzsche Family Circus that mixes what EN refers to as one of the most banal cartoons ever with quotes from the most depressing philosopher ever. It's something that has to be experienced to be understood.

On a more serious note, check out Scarecrow's article at Firedoglake, "How Do You Repudiate A Lawless Regime?". Good question, and one I've been asking myself for some time. I wish I had an optimistic answer. I'm a afraid I'm with Niezsche on this one:

Once spirit was God, then it became man, and now it is even becoming mob.


Keep reloading the link about the cats, and maybe it won't seem so bad.

No comments: