Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Transplanted Alaskan's Views On Sarah Palin

A recent arrival in Alaska, David Noon, who is a professor of history at the University of Alaska, has some interesting and entertaining observations about Sarah Palin. The essay starts out:

The nomination of Sarah Palin as John McCain’s running mate is perhaps the most bizarre thing I’ve witnessed since moving to Alaska six years ago, arguably surpassing the time a bald eagle dropped a flounder into my hot tub.

The Thrilla from Wasilla: An Alaskan recounts the reign of Gov. Sarah Palin

I've written about everything I'm going to on this subject, at least until something interesting emerges, but in the meantime, this article is both fun and informative.


2 comments:

BobbyG said...

You libs just don't wanna admit to just how fully she was in fact vetted.

http://www.bgladd.com/McSameStore/Palintology_E-meter.jpg

Cujo359 said...

I love that the meter doesn't have any numbers on it. What better way to suggest that it's a subjective measure?

Next article I do on Palin, and there almost surely will be one, I know how I'll decorate it.

Thanks.