Saturday, December 4, 2010

Get Back In Line

British metal band Motörhead may have the perfect song for a Christmas where people have to beg their government to show some compassion for its citizens:



Stuck here ten thousand years, don’t know how to act,
Everything forgotten, specially the facts.
The way we live is running scared; I don’t like it much,
All things come to he who waits but these days most things suck.

We are the chosen ones. We don't know right from wrong.
We don’t know what’s going on, don’t know enough to care.


We and our rulers in a nutshell...

Here are the lyrics. They're accurate as far as I can tell.

UPDATE (Dec. 10): There's a YouTube link for the video.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

they sure nailed it didn't they?

Unknown said...

oh, I filched it for my blog too. ;)

Cujo359 said...

S'OK, I found it via Naked Capitalism...