Friday, February 10, 2012

Best Wishes

Seems like a couple of blogging friends are having a tough go of it right now. It's always difficult to know what to do in such circumstances, because there's usually not a heck of a lot we can do in situations like these. So, I'll just pass on best wishes, and some pictures.

One friend loves geology. Here's an example of some geology I encountered last summer:

Image credit: Cujo359

That's the best view I could manage of the crater, with only a little bit of cloud in the way.

The other friend loves cats, so here's one of my neighbors who visited me last fall:

Image credit: Cujo359

He's a bit camera shy, so that one's almost as rare as the crater photo.

Hopefully, everyone is on the mend.

UPDATE: Need I remind people to click on the pictures to see them full size? The Mt. St. Helens crater in particular is worth that effort.


No comments: