Friday, July 2, 2010

Quote Of The Day

Decisions, decisions. I can't decide between these two quotes, so, like any good opinion-spouting lunatic, I'll have it both ways. The first is from Ed Brayton, reacting to some moron's assertion that America is "biased toward atheism":

This American culture, the one I've lived in my whole life? If America is biased toward atheism, so is Saudi Arabia.

From the "What Universe Do You Live In" Department

The title contains a question I ask quite frequently of such people. The second is the title of this blog entry from Paul Krugman, because, hey, it's Krugman writing this:

I’m Gonna Haul Out The Next Guy Who Calls Me “Crude” And Punch Him In The Kisser

Don't lose yourself in the part, Perfessor.

Both articles are worth checking out, I think. So, there, from my indecisiveness comes a bonus - more stuff to read.

You're welcome.


4 comments:

Cirze said...

Cujo,

May I blogroll you?

I don't know what has taken me so long to ask.

Thanks for the great blog.

S

Cujo359 said...

Actually, you asked a couple of weeks ago. Something to do with Marc Knopfler, IIRC.

And I love being blogrolled. Thanks.

Dana Hunter said...

Yup, biased toward atheism. The de-facto religious tests for office, the churches on every corner, the constant stream of Bible-this and God-that stuff even on the science channels, the Religious Right, the Moral Majority, the fact that over 50% of Americans who deny evolution, and all that Jesus stuff everywhere is just a smokescreen. Or something.

Ow. I think I just sprained my tongue and chafed my cheek....

Cujo359 said...

Careful doing that. Who says blogging is for wimps?