Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Now I've Seen Everything: July 24, 2012 Edition

Here's some proof that there are people with way too much time on their hands:


Image credit: Dunno source

No, not the picture, actually. It's the place I found it, which apparently is a site scrape of Pharyngula, with various graphics of cats inserted. PZ Myers makes a point of being against anything feline, so apparently someone has decided to make his worst nightmare come true.

Even if the only work they put into this site is finding new graphics for the site, it's way more effort than I'd want to go to for a joke.

UPDATE: Apologies for not filling in the link. There's a time of night when I shouldn't try to publish anymore, but if I didn't disobey that rule there are weeks when I'd publish nothing at all.

No comments: