Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dear Blogger, WTF, Over?

A spam production line. Seems like nowadays everything is made of spam.

Image credit HaYnCaNdi808 (See NOTE below).



For reasons that defy logic, Bustednuckles' blog Ornery Bastard has been (mis)identified as a spam blog by Blogger's googlebots:

What. The. Hell?

Not only do I not have any Idea of how to go about Spamming anyone, why the Hell would I want to do that in the first place?
I freaking HATE Spammers!!

Here is the message I just got, they are actually threatening to delete my fucking Blog.

Your blog is marked as spam

Blogger's spam-prevention robots have detected that your blog has characteristics of a spam blog. (What's a spam blog?) Since you're an actual person reading this, your blog is probably not a spam blog. Automated spam detection is inherently fuzzy, and we sincerely apologize for this false positive.


Google Says I am A Spammer

I think their "spam-prevention robots" need a little tuning. Does this sound like spam to you?

This morning, here we go again. Not as much ice, lots of snow.

Oh. and they never got around to plowing the highway. Fun Fun. 25-30 miles an hour but I got to work and boy howdy did I find a nightmare when I got here.
Feet of snow and inches of ice on all the Big Rigs.
My buddy drove fifty miles in that shit to get to work.

The first thing he did was pull his truck in and grab some tire chains that we have in a barrel for spares.
He wrapped one around his tire, measured it and cut off the excess. Did the other one and then it was my turn.

More Of The Same

or this?

Start packing yer shit Stupie and get the fuck out of my Whitehouse.

Consider this to be yer eviction notice.

Thirty Days

Spam just naturally honks people off. Very little of it is likely to use Bustednuckles' narrative style to make a point.

Once you guys have fixed that, how about working on the "Links to this article" feature? It works about as well as your anti-spam robots these days.

NOTE: This site is in no way associated with the Hormel Foods Corporation, nor is the use of the image here intended to denigrate this product in any way. Its only intended use is humor.


2 comments:

Phil said...

Dang, thanks for the mention!

"My narrative style", that one cracked me up, I guess I do have a way about me.

It seems someone from Google did drop by, they have been lurking for quite awhile, I keep seeing their ISP address in my StatCounter results.

Cujo359 said...

Have they given you your blog back yet?