Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Photo(s)

This was the view south on 4th Ave. SW in Federal Way a few days ago. That's Mt. Rainier in the background, of course:
Image credit: Cujo359

That's not a panorama. I cut it from a larger image.

My Sitemeter information tells me that you can never have too many photos of cute critters, so here's one of the squirrel who keeps visiting my back yard. He's getting bolder, and now has no fear of sitting on the deck. Here he is looking at what his friend is up to:
Image credit: Cujo359

His friend seems to tag along regularly, too. Looks like they're a couple.

As always, click on the photos to enlarge. Have a good Sunday.


2 comments:

Dana Hunter said...

Awww. Cute critter!

The top photo reminds me why we're lucky to live here.

Cujo359 said...

Yes, I imagine he's asking "Dude (or Dudette), did you find anything good down there?"