Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Smile-Inducer For The Day

The week's just getting started, but it's already full of tales of swine flu outbreaks and people who are too shameless to realize that torture is a crime. It's also been a rather busy one for me, so for now I'll just have to share a photo that brought back fond memories for me:

funny pictures of cats with captions
Image credit: I Can Has Cheezburger

Learning to turn a page one-handed is something many people who live with cats have been forced to do.


5 comments:

One Fly said...

That is funny!!

tsisageya said...

How dare you take away my anger!

Cujo359 said...

The way things are going, there will be something to restore your bile level soon, tsisageya. I'm just glad I haven't had time to pay attention to them today.

Dana Hunter said...

There have been times, thankfully rare, when the feline has my arms so pinned I've been reduced to turning pages with my lips. True story.

The captcha, btw, is "specat." Appropriate, no?

Cujo359 said...

Appropriate, yes.

You have more patience than I do. I imagine you would have become the favored resting place of my cats.