Thursday, June 7, 2012

Your Weekly Dose Of Zen

It's been two weeks since we last saw the Phillie Phanatic. Here he's joined by Paula Abdul:

Video image credit: Major League Baseball

[Click on the image credit link to be see the video full size.]

Ironically, Ms. Abdul is doing a tour for MLB's prostate awareness campaign, according to this video. Why is that ironic? Watch the video, particularly the middle portion. I've never seen so much green fuzz move so fast.

I have to express my admiration for both performers here. I think if I tried to do crossover steps on that surface in either kind of footwear, I'd break an ankle.

How did the game go, you ask? The Phillies dropped their sixth straight, and they're back under .500. Here's another bold prediction for 2012: If they don't step up their game, they will be very lucky to avoid the NL East basement this season, Ryan Howard or no Ryan Howard.

No comments: