Friday, March 20, 2009

Advice You Just Can't Get Anywhere Else

As part of the ongoing effort to bring you the news that's relevant to you, I often check the search terms that people use to arrive here. Traffic can arrive from many different paths, and I was pleased to find that SnS is number five and number six for the search string "how to not slobber when making out". Here's photographic proof:



Wait a second, what's this? "How do I tell my boyfriend he slobbers like a St. Bernard?" I'm not sure I see the problem here, but my advice? Avoid similes.


1 comment:

Dana Hunter said...

People worry about some really odd things.

And to that lady who's upset her boy slobbers like a St. Bernard, she'd just better be grateful. It could've been worse - he might have slobbered like that Rottie who soaked my lap at the kennel.