Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Photo(s)

Walking through the North Creek Watershed today, we happened to see this big fella as he was hanging out on a bridge:

Image credit: All photos taken and processed by Cujo359

I really wish I had more of a zoom lens on my camera. Even though I was across the street from the heron, I couldn't get any real close ups of him. This is a montage of some of the better photos:

Finally, as a crowd started to gather, the heron apparently decided he'd given us enough of a photo opportunity, and went about his business:

Click on the images to enlarge them. Have a good Sunday.

3 comments:

One Fly said...

Birds are so tough with the camera I have. Just don't try too hard because the results are never very good. You got some decent ones though.

Cujo359 said...

That heron was huge, and maybe ten yards away. It was amazing how calm he was.

One Fly said...

I bet he was. I don't think I've ever seen a dead one. My dad always called them slough pumpers.