Saturday, February 10, 2007

You Think That Was A Reduced Schedule? Then Watch This!

For the next week or so, this blog will be on a much-reduced publishing schedule - even more reduced than it has been lately. My days have been spoken for recently, and for the next week or so, my nights will be as well, and then following that my weekends will be tied up for a month. What all this means is no time to blog. Hopefully, I'll be able to publish an article or two a week starting week after next, but until then, the best I'll be able to do is check in occasionally and remove spam.

Meanwhile, if you're around starting at 11AM PST today (Saturday, Feb. 10), Jane and Christy are hosting a chat with chat with Ned Lamont today at that time. He's a modern day Mr. Smith in many ways, and worth checking out. Hopefully, he'll run for office again soon.

No comments: