Monday, April 21, 2008

A Technical Note

I've noticed, through experience at other Blogspot blogs, that if you hit the "publish this comment" link below the comment you're previewing, it won't publish. At least, it doesn't work with my Firefox setup, and I've received complaints about this thing not working for some reason.

To avoid your comment not being published, use the orange "Publish Your Comment" button on the right. That does work. To illustrate:





So, to review, don't hit the link that's crossed out, hit the button that's circled.

Better yet, make sure that your comment has published before you leave for other parts of the Internet. In a month or two, the situation could conceivably be reversed.

No, I don't know why it works this way. I've sent a complaint to the help group.