Sunday, September 19, 2010

What I'll Be Doing Soon

For the next few days, I'll be doing things like this:

funny pictures of dogs with captions
Image credit: I Has A Hot Dog

and, apparently, looking at rocks, volcanoes, beaches, rocks, fish, rocks, the road, and did I mention rocks?

Meanwhile, there will be a rare event here in a little while, a new Sunday Photos article. If that's not enough, then there are all those folks in the blogroll. Heck, I get most of my material from them, anyway.

See you in a few days.


4 comments:

One Fly said...

Sounds like road trip-have plenty fun!

Cujo359 said...

It was, indeed, One Fly. Just to make it really fun, it was a road trip without Internet access.

It's amazing how isolated I feel at such times.

One Fly said...

And Phil and I are headed out Friday morning for five days in Utah looking at ruins and rock art. It's nice once in awhile to not have access to anything for sure.

Cujo359 said...

Mmmmm, petroglyphs. Have fun.