Sunday, April 10, 2011

Corrente Needs Help

Image credit: PuppyDogWeb.comj

A recent addition to the SnS blogroll is Corrente, a political blog that, as Ian Welsh says, often hits well above its weight when it comes to both analysis and reporting of the goings on in Washington, DC. It was an omission that was long overdue to be corrected.

Right now, though, Corrente needs help to stay online. I'll let Lambert Strether, the founder, explain:
Readers: Once again I find I need your help, and not only to keep the hamsters in kibble. First, I've been singing for my supper with a new venture to make Corrente permanently sustainable; see below for the soft launch. But I also need to deal immediately with a personal situation that's temporary (I hope) but still approaching the desperate.

However, before I get to the new venture, let me briefly report on the state of Corrente.

Help
If you like the blog and you can afford to help, please do. Corrente is one of the good ones, and it would be a shame for it to disappear.

No comments: