Thursday, April 14, 2011

Moving With The Times

Caption: A screenshot of the mobile version of my previous article.

Image credit: Screenshot of Blogger mobile preview by Cujo359

If you just can't wait to get home to read my latest rantings, now there's a version of this blog that is sized for an iPhone or other mobile telecomputing device. As I understand it, there's no difference between how you access the blog, it automatically figures out what the device is based on screen size, or something.

So, if you enjoy the heady rush of reading nonsense on a blurry 3 inch by 5 inch screen, give it a try, and let me know how it works.

If you're a blogger who is hosted on Blogspot, you can try this out by going to the draft version of Blogger and trying it out.

(h/t to Dana Hunter for pointing this out to me.)


No comments: