Saturday, May 21, 2011

Did Anything Happen?

Did the Rapture happen today? Some nut said it would. Some other nut said it wouldn't. The worst part about it is that it might have happened and I just hadn't noticed, being that the people who disappear would, for the most part, be people I do my best to avoid noticing anyway. It's really tough to tell if something happens when you're not sure what is supposed to happen, and you're not sure you care anyway.

It's not the end of the world, after all. That's supposed to happen in October. I figure I'll notice if that happens. I scheduled this article to appear at 5PM Pacific Time, so I figure if it were going to happen by now it would have. Of course, if the world actually did end today, this article would have appeared and I wouldn't be around to read it.

So, if the Rapture happened, please drop a word in the comments. Assuming we're all still here, of course.

Otherwise, have a nice Saturday.

No comments: