Saturday, April 14, 2012

Awesome Image Of The Day

As Professor Brian Cox would say, we live in a world of wonders, and it's my mission to bring them to you whenever I can:


Image credit: Screenshot of this MLB video by Cujo359

If you want to see the tape, go to the image credit link. It might work, though I must warn you that I don't think Major League Baseball's website designers even understand the concept of a permalink. You should be able to get there from the Phillies home page for another day or two.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cujo, I LOVE the Philly Phanatic and that is SO cute! Thanks m'dear sweet friend..I adore you for this and the video..and it not only made me smile I laughed out loud and scared the critters, they aren't used to laughter these days at ye olde homestead. ;-D

Cujo359 said...

Glad I could help. I've been a Phillies fan since I was a pup, so the Phanatic has been a part of my world since he started there in the 1970s.