Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Bit Of Virtual Housekeeping

Image credit: Emilian Robert Vicor/Flickr

There's a new links list at Slobber And Spittle called "Blogs Emeriti". It's a list of blogs that I didn't have the heart to remove from the blog roll for various sentimental reasons, but are now inactive or defunct.

If your blog happens to be on that list, and it's either still a going concern, or it's been replaced by a new blog, please let me know via comments or e-mail.

Otherwise, don't expect much if you click on those links.


2 comments:

One Fly said...

I've been putting off doing the same damn thing.

Cujo359 said...

For me, the thing I struggled with for the longest time was how to label the thing. I didn't want readers to think that the people who wrote those blogs are dead, or that I'm somehow pronouncing them not worth visiting. So I finally settled on "Blogs Emeriti" as a title, and hope people understand that it's a catch-all.