Friday, December 10, 2010

The Chutzpah Of Hope

While I'm making screenshots of my web browser, I thought I'd share this one:


Those are all scam e-mail messages. Some say I've won a lottery, others that I'm in line for some sort of inheritance, or could be if I just claim to be a Nigerian national, or some such. One even claims that I need to send all my personal information to the FBI, because the United Nations is investigating some Nigerian scammers.

As you can see, these have all arrived in the last four weeks. There are fifteen of the bloody things, roughly one every couple of days, on average. Of course, these are going to the e-mail address I use for blogging, which I never use for financial reasons. You have to admire their persistence, if nothing else. You'd think by now they'd realize that this market was saturated years ago.


No comments: