Wednesday, March 5, 2008

One Proud Puppy

[This is Zip, who was three months old when this image was taken. Image credit: PuppyDogWeb.com]

While I'm still in a sort of Internet-free zone this week, I had a chance to write a couple of articles, and I'm thankful for that. I didn't want to go back into hiding, though, without thanking a couple of folks for thoughtful gestures of support.

Several months ago, shoephone tagged me as a Thinking Blogger awardee. Of course, one of the obligations of accepting the award is to nominate five other blogs. Unfortunately, nearly everyone I could think of who deserved that award already had one, or they were just too big to bother giving something like that. Awards like that should really be for unrecognized blogs, shouldn't they? I'm still looking, I swear. Someday, there will be a list here.

A few days ago, Bustednuckles named me as an awardee for the E for Excellent award. Of course, this award requires that you name ten worthy blogs.

I'm getting farther behind all the time. But I'm not complaining.


No comments: