Friday, March 28, 2008

WVWV Favorite Female Blogger Vote



If you look at the "Blogs I Read" column on the left, it's pretty clear that many of the blogs I read are run by women. Some of them, including Marcy Wheeler (A.K.A. Emptywheel), and Taylor Marsh, are in the running for Women's Choices, Women's Votes' Favorite Female Blogger award. Others I read occasionally, like Shakespeare's Sister's Melissa McEwan, and Digby, are also on the list of nominees. Of course, some of my favorite female bloggers aren't on the list, but these ladies are every bit as deserving as any of them. There's a lot of talent out there, and it needs to be recognized now and then.

I don't know if there's a cash value to this prize, but it always feels good to be recognized. If you want to vote, click on the graphic, or click here.

UPDATE (Mar. 30): Corrected Melissa McEwan's first name.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you still deserve the recognition, Cujo. Your posts are always so thorough and well-crafted, delivered in that lovely linear style.

-shoephone

Cujo359 said...

Thanks, shoephone. Linear's something I've had to learn to do in my profession. Anything else is too confusing.

It's been forever. Hope things are going well.