Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Canada Day, 2011

Caption: Constable Benton Frasier and Detective Ray Vecchio discuss a case while Frasier's at his day job.

Image credit: Screenshot of Due South pilot episode by Cujo359

I bet you thought I forgot again, Canada, didn't you? I didn't forget, I just forgot what day it was - silly me.

Anyway, we've been pretty busy on our side of the border. Hope things are OK. Don't let that little thing with the elections get you down. You could do worse, just look at us. You could do a lot worse, in fact. At least we don't have all those pesky labor problems (excuse me, labour problems) like you do.

Hey, could you send some new TV shows? Da Vinci's is on its third run down here, and I already have all the Due South DVDs.

Well, good luck, and feel free to drop by. Just remember your passports!

Your unruly brother,
Sam


No comments: