Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Photo(s)

What a difference a few days can make. This is what the Puget Sound looked like on July 4th at Three Tree Point, in Burien:
Image credit: Cujo359
This is how almost everyone was dressed:

It's as cold as it looks. I don't think we even cracked 60 degrees Fahrenheit that day. Four days later, this is how the shore at Mukilteo looked:

It was in the 90s, and most folks were dressed like this:

Although a few managed to look stylish despite the heat:

Well, that's about all I have time for right now. Things to do, you know:

Have a good Sunday.


3 comments:

One Fly said...

I will take the warm.

Cujo359 said...

I was getting a bit tired of the cold, to be sure. I'm not a big fan of hot weather, but we should have at least a little of it in summer. In fact, about another week of it would be about perfect. ;)

Suzanne said...

lovely looking both days cujo.