Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Some Good News For One State

I figured that someday someone would take on the robo-signers, but if you'd asked me if I thought action would come from this quarter, I'd have said no:
A Nevada grand jury has handed up criminal indictments against two title officers employed by Lender Processing Services Inc. for allegedly directing and supervising a robo-signing scheme, in which documents filed in foreclosure cases were signed without proper legal review, Nevada...

Nevada Grand Jury Indicts Two in Alleged Robo-Signing Scheme
That's all I can read for free.

As you can see, it wasn't the Obama Administration that brought these indictments. No surprise there, I'm afraid. I think every state in the union will bring indictments before Obama and Holder will do anything to piss off the people they work for.

Check Naked Capitalism tomorrow for more details, as Matt Stoller just announced this via Twitter. I suspect either he or someone else who writes there will be yakking about this shortly.


No comments: