Thursday, August 12, 2010

Quote Of The Day

QOTD honors go to commenter Billy over at Five Thirty-Eight for this analysis of Sarah Palin's future:

I still figure she's only a year away from going full-on Lindsey Lohan. She is nuttier than a fruitcake, and it's only a matter of time until the complete meltdown. She will likely run for President, until that becomes too difficult. She is equally likely to get a ridiculous boob job, move to Arizona, and start a new Minutemen sect. It's difficult to say. One thing is certain however: whatever she does, she will not do it gracefully.

In Which I Find Myself In Agreement With Jack Kingston: Comment by Billy

I'm not quite sure about her melting down like Lohan did - Palin's old enough that she should be able to handle the added fame with at least a modicum of personal restraint. The rest strikes me as dead on, though.

So, does this mean I think she won't be President in 2013? That's a different question altogether, I think. We've been on something of a downward trajectory in Presidential candidates lately. Give President Hopey Changey a couple more years, and he may have made it possible.


No comments: